Friday, March 12, 2010

from plain to pretty

these cute little leggings and skirt came from the lands end clearance at sears for pennies.
the shirts were not available in her size so when i i came across these plain little numbers at walmart (organic too) for $1 i snatched up all the colors available. yesterday was embellishment day. i added the name and the ribbon and button accessories to the shirts and what a difference. any of these styles or your own design will be available for purchase at the suburban cottage(my etsy store) later today.










sorry the color on this one is bad. it is really the pink below.










the yellow flower on the shirt matches the polka dots on the leggings.




I might have to make myself one of these.
~type to you soon~








1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...and by the way, I LOVE your little Etsy store :)

Come on back and enter my giveaway...

http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2010/03/gorgeous-giveaway.html

Blessings,
Lianna