Monday, February 1, 2010

bucket o' mags

do you think that i needed to weed through the magazines?

from that to this...

and then filed in this...

the important part is the filing and doing so right away. i choose to tear the sheets that i am interested in out of the magazines and file them under specific topics such as recipes, decor, crafting, gifting, etc. the sheets that are torn out can pile up and be very time consuming to file if not kept up with. i try to file them right after i go through each one of my magazines. it makes things easier long term. how do you organize your magazines articles and pictures that you want to keep?

~type to you soon~

3 comments:

Sally said...

I am bad about this! I tear out the pages I like and the piles get bigger and bigger!!

I keep mine in binders with sheet protectors labeled with tabbed sheets--kinda like one HUGE magazine!

D said...

What did you do with all the magazines? I have a pile to view but hate to toss the "new" ones.

Le said...

d...i save the magazines from 2 months back and the rest go in the recycling bin. i know it sounds extreme but it is my way of staying on top of the clutter. i always go through each one and "pull" anything that i want to save. it is easier to throw them away once i have gotten all of "the good stuff" out of them.