sweet sara at delightful dwelling nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. i am so honored that she took the time to share the domestic chick with her readers. part of this award is sharing 5 things about myself that are not necessarily common knowledge items and passing the award onto 5 other bloggers. so thank you sara and here goes...
1. our 3 children are named after a family member.
2. i would love to own a ton of acres one day, raise animals and vegetables, and rock the night away on a huge front porch. my suburban farm will have to do now (we live on 5 acres in a neighborhood).
3. i have one brother who is a missionary, has the sweetest heart of anyone i know, and is living with one of my kidneys. he thinks he owes me, and i think that i owe him!
4. i have 12 friends that are closer than a sister. can't say enough about these precious women.
5. i used to think that i did not want to be like my mom. i now recognize that there are certain inevitable rights that mothers possess, they pass them onto daughters, and it is ok. infact, it is good. i love you mom!
6. my daddy and i used to run alot in when i lived at home. some of the best talks of my life took place on those runs.
7. mr. dc is the best darn earthly thing that ever happened to me. he took an insecure high school girl, gave her confidence, trust in a guy(that i had not experienced before), a family, the warmth of a home that is a comfort, love that is as unconditional as humans can get, spiritual leadership, and laughter all the time.
sorry i know that i shared more than 5. i hope that is ok. have a wonderful snowy day if you are in the snow. if not enjoy your weather too, wherever you are.
i am nominating these lovely people for the Kreativ Award:
Beth at The Stories from A to Z
Kevin and Layla at The Lettered Cottage
Jen at Tatertots and Jello
Melissa at The Inspired Room
~type to you soon~