Thursday, July 30, 2009

thunder

do all little girls fear thunder? mine does and i did. i can mark the seconds until she is at my side when she hears it. we have been spending some side by side moments together with this rainy summer we have had. what do you fear?

ps...i am aware that is is a picture of lightning...thunder doesn't take the best pictures.

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am Your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand' (Isaiah 41:10).
~type to you soon~
picture credit: reuters

2 comments:

Annie said...

My children sleep right through storms. But my aging cat, that's another story... :)

Amy Coomes said...

Yes, I did also and so do my girls! I can remember hiding in my closet as a little girl scared to death! But I actually love them now. If its storming bf bedtime I let the girls make a pallet on the floor beside my bed. But its also a great excuse to snuggle in bed, although I dont sleep too well with them in there!