Saturday, July 11, 2009

free school supplies

one of the blogs that i find to be very helpful in my money saving adventure, kingdom klippers, always talks about going to CVS on Saturday night for the deals that "start" on the next day. i tried it tonight, and IT WORKED! they honored the prices and here is what i got.
my mom went with me so i was able to double the amounts that are limited per household. i ended up paying right around $2 for all of this. i used ECB's that i had leftover from previous purchases and finished the transaction with CVS giving me $30 in ECB's. basically they paid me $28 to take these school supplies off their hands. i love CVS.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I didn't know you could do the shopping on Sat night!! I always have to go after church--which M isn't too fond of...maybe I should rework my CVS schedule!