Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my lifeline

the past few weeks around here have been ridiculous. ridiculous in that i really do not know where they have gone. i can't tell you how many times my poor husband and friends have heard me say that "i am loosing my mind".

so yesterday i took the time to sit down and reorganize my thoughts a very little bit and i realized it had been weeks since i had done a quiet time with God. no wonder! what i thought may have been a day or two had turned into 2 weeks and 4 days. way to long. for me it has to be an everyday event of sitting down, reading my Bible, and trying to glean what the Lord is trying to put out there for me to wrap my head around.
for me time alone with God each day just really puts things, all things, into perspective. being the wife that i need to be, parenting in a loving and EFFECTIVE manner, sharing friendships with those that stick closer than a sister, and striving to show others that Jesus loves them more than anyone or anything!

on this tuesday, how is your life. ridiculous or sound? happy or sad? organized or in the throws or total disarray? whatever the case may be, a little time with the Saviour of the world would turn things around and make the day even brighter. i guarantee it! have a great tuesday!

~type to you soon~

picture credit: soul pants

No comments: