Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a readers deal

I wanted to pass on a money making deal at the Hebron Kroger. They have all their Leapfrog stuff on sale. In Sundays paper and in the last P&G insert-they had a $5 off Tag reader or Books. Kroger has their books on sale for $4.50. Also, there is a $4 internet coupon somewhere for $4 off Tag reader books. I got 6 books at $4.50 a piece. I had 4-$5 off coupons (2 from this last Sunday's paper and 2 from the last P&G insert) and 2-$4 off internet coupons printing. I spent 27.00 in books and had $28.00 in coupons:) Great idea for birthday or Christmas presents. They have about 7 different books. They have a lot of their toys marked 50% off too. I was so excited about my deal that I couldn't focus on anything else!! I know there are $10 internet coupons for the Tag Reader, too. They are on sale this week at Toys R Us and Target for $39.99.

thanks so much for the tip!
if you don't go to hebron try your store.

1 comment:

JOY said...

You, not able to focus on anything else, that is excitment
Thanks for the tip I am going Easter basket shopping.